APDI, as a hosting organization, is able to manage work placements and vocational training for citizens from all over Europe, especially for students, workers and teachers, in the frame of the European programmes that stimulate the mobility of people to increase their capacities through the training activities like: Erasmus plus, Cosme, National programmes, Pon, Por, FSE, International project mobility, Private educational abroad experience; Studies abroad.
APDI has extended experience in searching for the correct choice of company that is best adapted to the curriculum, work experiences and language level of the participants.
APDI provides, as a hosting organization, the following services:
- Management and coordination of the project;
- Information to participants;
- Transfer to and from the airport;
- Possibility of restaurant or catering (where the sending organization requires it)
- Visits educational techniques
- Professional visits to companies, institutions and enterprises for students, teachers, workers and professionals;
- Seminars and Conference (if the project involves this)
- Local transport;
- Courses of Spanish / English
- Cultural programs and social activities.
- Continuous monitoring of the participant;
- Final reports
- Europass Mobility Certificate
Candidate’s Information Support
A meeting that is organised by APDI with candidates before their arrival to the designated destination to provide key information about the Learning & Training project: phases, goals & objectives; scope & contents; outline schedules; management procedures; risks; roles & responsibilities; resources & funds; monitoring & reporting, terms & conditions; documents & any other general information regarding the project;
Selection & Analisys Candidate’s Needs
A meeting organised by APDI will take place with each candidate before his/her arrival to Spain to analyze education & training needs; This activity aims:
A) to identify the learning & training needs of each participant in terms of skills;
B) to recognize the gaps between the skills possessed and those required in reference to a specific professional profile / path;
C) to state the learning & training outcomes for each individual;
D) to set & prioritize learning goals practically and gradually achievable by each candidate’s experience in Spain.
E) to establish an efficient learning & training itinerary to customize a skill development project;